Global Citizens is a global translation and localisation company that serves individuals and businesses in over 50 industries worldwide. We offer a wide range of linguistic services such as document translation, localisation, subtitling, transcription and proofreading.
What tasks am I expected to do?
As a Global Citizens translator, you are expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Assisting with glossary management.
- Help clarifying customer queries in languages other than English. (Only if necessary)
Where Can I work?
You can work from any place in the world if you have access to a computer or a laptop.
How many hours can I work?
-Working hours are subject to the incoming work volume related to your language and it’s up to you to choose when you can take a task.
- Translation requests are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
What educational and professional qualifications are required for this job?
We believe in your potential and we are open to all applications. However, the ideal candidate would meet the following requirement:
- Fluent in English and any other language. (Mandatory)
- Good MS Word processing skills. (Mandatory)
- Able to translate 200 words per hour. (Imperative)
- 2-year experience in a specific industry. (Mandatory)
- Good grammar, punctuation and writing skills. (Mandatory)
- Experience using different IT systems. (Preferable)
- Previous experience in translation. (Preferable)
- College or university degree. (Preferable)
Can I work offline?
With some projects, you may be able to work offline upon agreeing with the project manager in order to arrange the technical planning of project.
Do I need any computer qualifications to apply for this job?
You are expected to have good MS Office skills. The candidate will be involved in more projects if they have extra IT skills.
How can I get paid?
You can choose from the following payment methods:
-Bank Transfer- Subject to international money transfer terms and conditions.
-Western Union- Subject to Western Union terms and conditions.
Agriculture & Agribusiness
Apparel & Accessories
Beauty & Cosmetics
Entertainment & Recreation
Food & Beverage
Journalism & News
Media & Broadcasting
Medical Devices & Supplies
Motion Pictures & Video